What time is training?
- 10:30- 4 pm on all calendar training days unless otherwise stated. A half hour warm up starts at 10:30. If an athlete misses this warm up they will not start training until they have completed a warm up supervised by the coach. All athletes are expected to help with set up and tear down of the equipment each day.
What days are you open?
- check out the calendar page for possible dates.
Do I have to pre-book?
- Yes, to make your experience the best that it can be, we need to know how many athletes and their ages to properly staff the facility. We will not be open with less than 8 athletes booked.
How do I pre-book?
- Go to the bookings page and fill out the appropriate form. Within 72 hours of submitting your form you will receive an email about payment. You will have until the Wednesday before your training weekend to submit payment or you risk losing your training spot for that weekend.
What do I need to bring?
- ski boots, skis, poles (for rail features)
- running shoes for warm up (warm up starts at 10:30)
- helmet (mandatory)
- Mouth guard, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards (highly recommended)
- proof of current CFSA membership ** you will not be permitted to use the site without this
- liability forms (printed from this site)
- change of clothes as you will get wet.
- bag lunch and lots of water
Where do I find the liability waivers?
-Go to the forms page to print off waivers. Every athlete needs one and all other family members will need to print and sign the "Parent" waiver. We will keep these on file so they will only need to be submitted once per year.
What type of "Proof of CFSA membership" is required?
-A copy of the CFSA payment page, receipt, or copy of membership page is all we will need. We will keep these on file so they will only need to be submitted once per year.
Do I need extra insurance?
-No, we are a sanctioned site with AFSA so your CFSA membership is all that is required.
What if I can't make it on the date I booked?
-Cancellations made 48 hours in advance are eligible for payment to be held over to use on another booking within 90 days of the original booking. With less than 48 hours notice, no refund is available. Exceptions are at the discretion of the owners/operators of Evolution Freestyle Resort.
Can I bring my pets?
-Yes, this is a family friendly facility and all members of your family are welcome. Pets must be on leash and make sure you clean up after them.
Can I bring my bike/quad/dirtbike?
-Yes, bikes are always welcome and you can access mountain biking trails from our site. Motorized vehicles may use the driveway of our site but are not permitted for use on site.